[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help to Replace Ronnie Brown with another RB

dfine

Non keeper, non trading, no PPR, must replace position for position. Scoring 10% yardage, 5 points TD's. I must have 5 Running on my roster and start 3 each week. I need help!!!!

My RB's are Ronnie Brown, Shaun Alexander, Jamal Lewis (all walking wounded), DeAngelo Williams and Warrick Dunn.

Well I have to replace Ronnie Brown, who was my best RB. Drop Adds in my league are based on last to first. I am 3-4 and in the middle of the pack. So my guess is Jesse Chatman will be gone by the time it is my turn to pick. I'll put in for him, but I doubt I would get him. Now, here is the best of the choices remaining. Plus, I am thinking of Dropping Dunn also.

HERE IS WHO IS AVAILABLE

Dominic Rhodes

Kenton Keith

Jason Wright (I have Lewis, might be a good idea grabbing him with all my injuries, but as my second drop add for Dunn)

Maurice Morris (could help with Alexander doing nothing)

Brandon Jackson(could get his starting role back at GB)

This week I only have 2 starters at RB, I need 3. I have Williams and Lewis(if Lewis plays), so I have to make a smart choice for this week and the rest of the season.

Let me know who you think I should pick up and why if you have a chance?

I would definitely pick up Wright if I were you. You know you'll have a starter if Lewis is out. And they have a decent schedule vs the run going forward. Jackson may be worth a roster spot. Mcarthy has said he wants to go with an every down back as the RBBC isn't working. I think Wynn has the best shot at getting the job, but you never know. It would be nice to have Kieth on your roster in case Addai ever misses anymore games. I'm not sure how much work he'll get until then though. I think the Colts will give Addai the majority of the carries once he's healthy again with Keith spelling him from time to time. Morris isn't worth picking up IMO. He got his chance last year and did very little with it. Here's how I rank them.

I'd drop R. Brown and Dunn and try to get:

1. Wright

2. Keith (He's gold if Addai ever goes down for an extended period of time)

3. Jackson (He may have more immediate value than Keith but you have two starters in Alexander and Wright/Lewis which allows you to take a chance on Keith IMO. It's anyone's guess who'll get the starting job in GB)

4. Rhodes

5. Morris (although I'm not sure I would even drop Dunn for Morris)