[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Jason Wright or Chris Henry(Tenn)

Pkillebr

Need some help here. Which of these two do you expect will be a better pick up for this week? Both pretty much depend on a starter's health but uncertain which will see more touches.

Or should I just start what I've got? I have Ahman Green and Michael Bennett right now.

It's not pretty but with Larry Johnson and Marion Barber on a bye, I need some serious help.

Please advise, will be happy to respond to your own posts.

I'd monitor Jamel Lewis' situation. I know he didn't practice yesterday. Rotoworld is reporting Jerome Harrison could see some touches as well. Fisher has stated that Henry will be the #3 RB behind Brown if/when he is healthy. Either is a great option but I like Wright out of the two. He has a nice match-up this week if he does end up getting the majority of the carries.

From Rotoworld - Jerome Harrison

Steve Doerscuk of the Canton Repository believes RB Jerome Harrison is "pushing Jason Wright for playing time".

Harrison had eight carries for 57 yards in Week 6, his first action of the season. "If we feel like he gives us the best chance, then he'll get spotted in," said head coach Romeo Crennel. With Jamal Lewis' status still up in the air, Harrison could be an interesting flyer, but do not cut Wright in the process.