[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT Trade

mk53220

Guy in my league is looking to trade LT. Im tied for first and would like to get him but I dont wanna give up to much.

Was think Barber or LJ and a wr here is my team.

McNabb

Westbrook, LJ, Barber, Chatmann, C Taylor, Rhodes.

S. Smith, Andre Johnson, Muhhamad, McDonald, R White, Bowe,

Daniels.

What should I offer this guy. He had Ronnie Brown and he isnt deep.

He asked for LJ Chatman, and Andre Johnson should I do it? Im thinking about asking for lee evans in return. PPr League.

I make that trade for sure. He gets what he needs, a la 2 starting RBs, you get a stud RB who's had his bye. As far as Andre. I mean, who knows on that guy. I really think LJ is only going to put up good numbers against crappy Ds, and Chatman... I mean, people were saying sell on R Brown because the schedule was going to get ugly and losing Chambers was going to make it tougher on him. Well, if it was going to be tough on Brown, imagine how tough it's going to be for Chatman.

I was going to suggest that you try to package two RBs rather than RB/WR since you are much longer at that position. Now that I know his situation, I can't imagine him taking any offers that didn't include two RBs.

Guy in my league is looking to trade LT. Im tied for first and would like to get him but I dont wanna give up to much.

"I dont wanna give up to much"

Thats an oxymoron...if you are going to get LT, you are going to have to give up ALOT...just based on name recognition alone..

"Im tied for first"

If it aint broke, why fix it?

I make that trade for sure. He gets what he needs, a la 2 starting RBs, you get a stud RB who's had his bye. As far as Andre. I mean, who knows on that guy. I really think LJ is only going to put up good numbers against crappy Ds, and Chatman... I mean, people were saying sell on R Brown because the schedule was going to get ugly and losing Chambers was going to make it tougher on him. Well, if it was going to be tough on Brown, imagine how tough it's going to be for Chatman.

I was going to suggest that you try to package two RBs rather than RB/WR since you are much longer at that position. Now that I know his situation, I can't imagine him taking any offers that didn't include two RBs.

I agree with detlef, I make that trade in a heartbeat...forget my "If it aint broke, dont fix it" comment...

I did it

Here is my new lineup (minus byes)

McNabb

Harrison, Bowe/R White/Cotchery/Stokley (matchups)

LT, Barber, Westbrook

Cooley

Old Lineup

McNabb

Smith, Bowe/R White

LJ Barber, Westbrook

Daniels

Did it improve??

Edited by mk53220