[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S Jackson is finally returning....

richardsj78

As a Jackson owner myself, I was kind of hoping they would hold him out one more week, let him get the bye, and come back 100% healthy in Week 10....

That being said, unless you have two uber-studs at RB to start, I would start SJax...temper your expections (I am), but realize you did not use a top 2 pick on him to sit him on the bench...

Two RBs start in the Jellies' league, and my backs are:

Westbrook

MJD

Ahman Green

Kevin Jones

SJax

I got SJax off waivers today -- as the frustrated owner needed to clear room ... I agree with niners fan -- wish they'd hold him out in week 8 and let him rest on bye in 9 and go for 10, but I'm still not sure he'll do anything with their ineffective line. Schedule is sweet however, and the temptation was just tooo much to leave the #2 overall pick in the league out there on waivers ...

Westbrook

MJD

Ahman Green

Kevin Jones

SJax

I got SJax off waivers today -- as the frustrated owner needed to clear room ... I agree with niners fan -- wish they'd hold him out in week 8 and let him rest on bye in 9 and go for 10, but I'm still not sure he'll do anything with their ineffective line. Schedule is sweet however, and the temptation was just tooo much to leave the #2 overall pick in the league out there on waivers ...

Wow can't believe you got Sjax on Waivers? Isn't he normally not even a droppable player? I own him in ALL 3 of my leagues and you know what? Him coming back not 100% is still better than Brian Leonard another week!

Westbrook

MJD

Ahman Green

Kevin Jones

SJax

Wow, I cant believe someone would drop him....unbelievable!

I agree, I am really looking forward to that schedule after week 10! But it is a little ugly for the FF playoffs (I think he has Pitt Week 16)