[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai and Keith

Reports state that Indy will bring Addai back slowly from his injury, no need to rush him back, especially if they have the lead (a la Monday night)....

that being said, we can start 3 backs......right now, got Addai and Gore going, with Chad Johnson and Santonio Holmes.

6 pts rushing/receiving; 1 pt every 25 yards.

Do I start Colston (vs SF) or Cotchery (vs Buffalo), or roll dice that Keith gets some carries and TD?

I don't think playing both would be out of line. Not a bad thought.

Both Colston and Cotchery are decent plays this week too tho.

I can't say playing Keith over Colston or Cotchery is most definitely the way to go, but I don't think you'll get too hurt by it. No need to make the decision today tho. :D

well, this makes it tough to start either one with confidence, per CBS Sportsline:

News: The Indianapolis Star reports that Colts coach Tony Dungy said he expects to continue using Joseph Addai and Kenton Keith in a rotation at running back for the rest of the season. "Kenton's played well and we want to get him in there," Dungy said. "I think we're developing more and more confidence in him. Joseph, missing the week before (with a chest injury), may have had a little something to do with it, but more and more I think having those guys go and keeping those guys fresh is going to be good for our running game."

Analysis: Bad news for Addai owners, great news for Keith owners and mixed news for those that own Addai and Keith. Addai should still start and be good for around 15-to-20 touches per game, while Keith will settle around 10-to-15 reps. Addai is still the better guy in Indy for now, but Keith will have a shot at emerging as a low-end No. 3 Fantasy RB, especially in games were Indy is expected to be up big in the second half as he'll be in there to keep Addai fresh. Addai remains a No. 1 option at Carolina, and Keith could see extended playing time against the hapless Panthers, so think of him as a No. 3.