[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

jimmyfowler

Hey guys, need some help in a couple of leagues.

QB:

Griese vs. DET

Anderson vs. STL

(In my league, the scoring is as follows - 30 yards = 1 point, passing TD = 3 points, 10 rush yards = 1 point, rushing TD = 6 points. I'm tempted to go with Anderson cos he might get some rush yards and run one in...)

WR:

Moss vs. WAS

Burress vs. MIA

Curtis vs. MIN

Edwards vs. STL

(This is a SALARY CAP LEAGUE, hence the good choices. They all have good matchups, I've got one WR spot left to fill and I saved some money to get a good WR. Moss is a stud, but Washington have a good pass defense. Burress is playing against a horrible Miami team, but he's often hot/cold, and I'm worried that the travelling to England will affect performances? Curtis also has a good matchup, as does Edwards. Who do I choose?)

Thanks!

Hey guys, need some help in a couple of leagues.

QB:

Griese vs. DET

Anderson vs. STL

(In my league, the scoring is as follows - 30 yards = 1 point, passing TD = 3 points, 10 rush yards = 1 point, rushing TD = 6 points. I'm tempted to go with Anderson cos he might get some rush yards and run one in...)

WR:

Not sure how this might impact your decision, but Griese is at home this weekend (outdoors) and Anderson is on the road (dome). They're both hot QBs, but I like Cleveland's running game better than Chicago's right now (even though the Lions can make anyone look special). I think I ultimately agree with you that Anderson is the better play, but it's a narrow margin.

Moss vs. WAS

Burress vs. MIA

Curtis vs. MIN

Edwards vs. STL

(This is a SALARY CAP LEAGUE, hence the good choices. They all have good matchups, I've got one WR spot left to fill and I saved some money to get a good WR. Moss is a stud, but Washington have a good pass defense. Burress is playing against a horrible Miami team, but he's often hot/cold, and I'm worried that the travelling to England will affect performances? Curtis also has a good matchup, as does Edwards. Who do I choose?)

Thanks!

Hard to imagine sitting Randy Moss, dude. I don't care who the Pats are playing against... I'm wondering who in the heck you are starting if these four WRs are your choice for final spot. I ask, because I can't imagine a scenario in which I would sit Braylon Edwards or Plaxico Burress right now. They are #1 targets with great matchups.