[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Marvin Harrison return to elite status?

MTSuper7

I'm staring at the following trade:

I trade Chad Johnson and Greg Olsen. I get Marvin Harrison and Jeremy Shockey. I need a TE upgrade, so I'm inclined to do this. I'm interested to hear thoughts on Harrison - he wasn't lighting up the scoreboard before his knee injury, and it appears that he's now 3rd fiddle to Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark in the offense. On the flip side, Ocho Cinco is clearly 2nd fiddle to Housh this year. Should I make this trade and hope for the best with Harrison? Or should I stay patient on Chad Johnson a little while longer? Also, if you were the Harrison / Shockey owner, would you make this trade? Thanks for your help, Huddlers!!!

Edited by MTSuper7

I'm staring at the following trade:

I trade Chad Johnson and Greg Olsen. I get Marvin Harrison and Jeremy Shockey. I need a TE upgrade, so I'm inclined to do this. I'm interested to hear thoughts on Harrison - he wasn't lighting up the scoreboard before his knee injury, and it appears that he's now 3rd fiddle to Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark in the offense. On the flip side, Ocho Cinco is clearly 2nd fiddle to Housh this year. Should I make this trade and hope for the best with Harrison? Or should I stay patient on Chad Johnson a little while longer? Also, if you were the Harrison / Shockey owner, would you make this trade? Thanks for your help, Huddlers!!!

BUMP - any thoughts on the specific trade above? Thanks!