[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Chad Johnson? only 3 tds, none since week 2

Ten team league...we keep 2 franchise players each year....6 pts rushing/receiving td..1 pt every 25 yards.....

Lineup is in signature.....Lost Ronnie Brown for the year....gore struggling.....

Big Ben and Eli are pretty close, stats wise, so dont mind rolling with Big Ben rest of year, and perhaps pick up Garcia......

CJ is putting up decent yardage (we dont reward a lot for that) but hasnt scored since he got 2 tds in week 2!! Housh is locked in for Palmer..

That said, proposed:

Eli and CJ for Jackson and Welker...

Welker is having a great year.....

Jackson could be back this week, may get it going before our playoffs...If not, decent franchise back for next year...

Am I giving up too much; does CJ turn it around??

Not sure what you mean by turn it around. I'm not recalling too many seasons where Johnson had ALOT of TD's, he's never been a touchdown machine. I think 10 was the most. Averaging 1TD per game makes you a machine, averaging 1 TD every OTHER game does not.

I'd do the trade, Welker will produce as much as Johnson imo over the remainder. Jackson is a stud RB who will probably turn things around, and having him to keep next year will be nice.

Gore is going to produce nicely tho imo, he doesn't face a stud run defense for the next 6 weeks.

Hope you guys have free agent pick ups tho, wouldn't want to only have Big Ben as a QB.

My .02