[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baltimore D?

PUMP_N

OK I have Baltimore D and they are on Bye this week. Our league has 12 man rosters so I hate to carry two Def's and I really don't have any position players I'm willing to part with this week. So my question is what do guys think Baltimore D will do the rest of the year with there remaining schedule. Also below are the top Def I can pick up this week which one do guys like this week and do you think any of them can carry me the rest of the season?

1. Tenn

2. Seattle

3. Washington

4. Colts

5. San Diego

6. Green Bay

Facing the same problem this week, so I picked up SD, and, looking at the rest of the schedule (16 weeks only), might keep them:

Week 8: BAL-Bye; SD vs HOU (+SD)

Week 9: BAL @ PIT; SD @ MIN (+SD)

Week 10: BAL vs CIN; SD vs IND (slight +BAL)

Week 11: BAL vs CLE; SD @ JAX (slight +SD)

Week 12: BAL @ SD; SD vs BAL (+SD)

Week 13: BAL vs NE; SD @ KC (+SD)

Week 14: BAL vs IND; SD @ TEN (+SD)

Week 15: BAL @ MIA; SD vs DET (even)

Week 16: BAL @ SEA; SD vs DEN (+SD)

So, out of 9 games to play, I have 7 +SD; 1 +BAL; 1 even, in my opinion. BAL has some tough games coming up, can't stop the pass, are injury-plagued, and getting older. SD has issues of its own, but seem to be coming together on the D side of the ball. Take it for what's it worth, but SD looks like the choice from here forward. I'm trying to trade BAL Defense, but will probably have to wait until next week due to their bye this week. Good luck!

Well, a potential problem with SD for this week:

Per sportingnews.com:

Oct. 24, 12:03 p.m. Chargers Defense

The San Diego Union-Tribune the Chargers expect to hear today from Mayor Jerry Sanders whether they can play their scheduled game against the Houston Texans in Qualcomm Stadium, and they are narrowing down contingencies for playing elsewhere.

Fantasy Source spin: We are glad the Chargers' players are safe. This obviously affects San Diego's preparation this week, and the possibility of the game being canceled because of the wildfires does exist.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.