[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DET or CLE defense this week

Steelhead

I have Baltimore on bye and put in for TEN on waivers. If TEN doesn't drop to me then I have to decide between

CLE @STL

DET @CHI

I'm thinking DET since though they are not great they seem to create turnovers. CLE is horrible but they do go against STL.

EDIT: Here's all that is out on the wire

WAS @ NE

TEN v OAK - I put in for waivers but I am in the middle

HOU @SD

OAK @TEN

CAR v IND

NO @SF - I thought about this one too, but I am playing Gore and hoping SF lights it up

Edited by Steelhead

I have Baltimore on bye and put in for TEN on waivers. If TEN doesn't drop to me then I have to decide between

CLE @STL

DET @CHI

I'm thinking DET since though they are not great they seem to create turnovers. CLE is horrible but they do go against STL.

Ouch...is that all available? I guess DET by a bit, only because Stephen Jackson is back and Cedric Benson is a woman, but I don't know that I'd expect a lot out of them.

Here's all that is out on the wire

WAS @ NE

TEN v OAK - I put in for waivers but I am in the middle

HOU @SD

OAK @TEN

CAR v IND

NO @SF - I thought about this one too, but I am playing Gore and hoping SF lights it up

EDIT: SF @NO is available too

Edited by Steelhead

I'd say cross your fingers that TEN falls to you. If not, I think DET is the play. While they may give up the points, they do seem to create a fair number of turnovers. They are top 10 in both sacks and INTs. Moreover, CHI is among the worst third of teams in the NFL in terms of sacks allowed.

DET is the play.

bump

anyone?

Do you want to go up against:

Brian Griese + Cedric Benson + Bernard Berrian

or up against:

Marc Bulger + Steven Jackson + Tory Holt?

No brainer. I'd take Detroit Lions and stay away from Steven Jackson + Tory Holt both healthy and back playing.

I would stick with Detroit. It sucks though that Detroit is playing Chicago in their stadium. Detroit's defense has consistently fallen apart

in every away game thus far from Philadelphia to Washington Redskins.