[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charlotte and Southern FLA Huddlers

loaf

I'm driving my grandfather's car from OH down to Hallendale FLA (between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami). I'm leaving November 10th and will be hopefully rolling into Charlotte that night. I have no clue where I'm staying...just going to look for a hotel with a bar near it...If you want to grab a couple beers, that'd be cool. Or if you want to mention a hotel with a bar near...

'm leaving Sunday Morning and heading down to the condo in Fla. I hope to be around Southern FLA for that week but not sure when the flight is booked for me to return home. I'll find out tonight...

loaf,

I live in stuart which is about 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours north of Hallendale. If you want to crash at my house on the 11th and have a couple of steaks on The Egg, throw back a few beer/ales, and head down to your grandfather's home on monday the 12th, pm me and I will weave magic.

I would love to meet up with your sometime on your way thru Charlotte. I will send you a PM for suggestions on a place to stay.

I shot you a PM back, thanks! I see myself rolling into town somewhere between 8-9 PM on Nov. 10th.