[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Buress for Driver & Hasselback?

Raider.Nation

My starting roster

Bulger

James

Benson or Wynn/Morency

Buress

Crayton

R White or Hilliard

Cooley

Bears D

the offer that has been made is:

Hasselback, Driver, Shaun McDonald for

Buress and Hilliard or White

SHOULD I PULL THE TRIGGER? I REALLY NEED A QB, BUT BURESS HAS BEEN MY LONE BRIGHT SPOT!?!?

what is on the WW? I wouldn't look at hasselback out scoring Burress. The real question is Hasselback vs Bulger and Burress vs Driver.

Player Att Cmp Yd TD Int Rate Att Yd Avg TD FL FPTS

Hasselbeck, Matt QB SEA 233 143 1705 11 6 88.7 12 22 1.8 0 1 145.0 Pt diff is 100pts for the year. Weekly diff is 14.29 pts. Remember that Bulger also missed 2

Bulger, Marc QB STL 173 95 990 2 7 58.7 4 1 6 4.0 0 3 45.0 games this year already.

Player Targt Recpt Yd Avg TD FL FPTS

Burress, Plaxico WR NYG 57 35 550 15.7 8 0 170.0 Pt diff is 73pts for the year. Weekly diff is 10pts

Driver, Donald WR GB 55 36 412 11.4 2 0 97.0

the trade is okay like this. I wouldn't give up another one of your WRs just to get back McDonald. He is just asking for more value then they need.

I would look at what is on the WW and compare the QBs. You wont get a hasselback kind of QB (maybe) but Burress is having to good of a year and is even hard to replace.