[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Help - K. Watson -OR- J. Chatman

buck69

I have the same RB's as you ( along with Grahm, Benson, & Gore)

Right now I have Gore as a definate start with Benson as my 2nd RB. I am staying away from Watson this week just because I don't like the match up. He has looked great the past few weeks but still has to prove himself ( and Rudi is still active...somewhat). Chatman is my question mark. I just have a feeling. With the travel involved ( 5 hour difference), new country, different crowd, I think he is ready for a big game. Giants haven't proved they can stop the run (125yds per game given up). Chatman will have the freshest legs on the field with only haven put in a little time last week and I think he will want to prove something.

Right now if I go with my gut, i think I am going to switch Benson with Chatman.....its a game time decision for me. Hope I have helped. :D:D

I have the same RB's as you ( along with Grahm, Benson, & Gore)

Right now I have Gore as a definate start with Benson as my 2nd RB. I am staying away from Watson this week just because I don't like the match up. He has looked great the past few weeks but still has to prove himself ( and Rudi is still active...somewhat). Chatman is my question mark. I just have a feeling. With the travel involved ( 5 hour difference), new country, different crowd, I think he is ready for a big game. Giants haven't proved they can stop the run (125yds per game given up). Chatman will have the freshest legs on the field with only haven put in a little time last week and I think he will want to prove something.

Right now if I go with my gut, i think I am going to switch Benson with Chatman.....its a game time decision for me. Hope I have helped. :D:D

Benson over Chatman, I think I would def roll the dice with Chatman. I'm not sure the different location would have anything to do with it but if the dolphins can get a couple delays on the overly aggressive pass rush of the giants, chatman could get into some open field real quick and we all knows what happens with the Giants 2ndary tries to tackle. :wacko:

Rudi listed as Doubtful (same as last week).

I know Pitt is a good defence but it's possible Watson could be a good play this week if he gets the bulk of the playing time, Cincy has a good offense. By looking at last weeks game is they get it at 1st and goal Watson will get a chance or two to punch it in.

Edited by rai