[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice, C.Johnson and Willie Parker...

pacoweaz

I've been offered a trade. I'd get Willie Parker, Andre Davis, and Earnest Graham

for

Chad Johnson, Jerious Norwood, and Selvin Young.

What do you think? I'm hesitant to give up CJ obviously. But Parker and LT would be a great RB pair along with Brandon Jacobs and Lendale White. I already have Welker, Chambers, Coston, and Crayton @ WR.

His team already has Gore and Portis @ RB, but needs WR help.

still dont think you have anywhere near the amount of WR depth to warrant giving up chad johnson

you have brandon jacobs and lendale , you dont need FWP as much as you need CJ

What if I could coax Hines Ward or Amani Toomer out of him instead of Davis? I guess I'm not as desperate for RB help now. Earlier Lendale wasn't doing anything and Jacobs was out. I pushed really hard on this guy to get Gore or Parker and he's finally come around.

Maybe I could give up a combo of Crayton, Welker, Chambers, and Coston and still keep CJ and still get Parker?

No offense, but what has CJ done since week....2? has NOT scored since week 2...yes, gets receptions and decent yardage (except for today) but Housh has nine tds to CJ's 3....all of which came in the first 2 games....I've been TRYING to trade CJ......to no avail.....Yes, i HOPE and PRAY he breaks out and gets back in the endzone as he said he had '16 celebrations' planned for the 16 game season....

i'd take seeing one or two more at this point......

right now, CJ for Welker, straght up, is looking mighty fine if the Welker guy would do it (he has Moss too...)