[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Advice. I will be 4-4 after this week...

kzook76

I am actually considering using Moss as trade bait to get a good deal but I am open to anyone's help. I need it. I will be 4-4 after this week and I am one game behind my division leader who has only Tom Brady. So I need to beat him to get into the playoffs.

After the last two weeks (including tonite) trade away Scheffler (TE) and you have two good defenses as well.... and you will only be able to play one TE and Defense the rest of the way....

You need to upgrade at RB..... I would actually pick up J. Fargas if he is available....

I wish I could upgrade at RB. I realize that is my weak point. It just sucks but I have a Defense I could trade and now Scheffler is on the block. Selvin Young is available. That is the only person I can think of that is available. Rudi Johnson better be back soon. That is all I have to say.

Available on the waiver wire.

Chris Henry

Jerious Norwood

Selvin Young * I am targeting him since he hada great game last night against a decent GB defense.

Sammy Morris

Warrick Dunn

Fargas

Adrian Peterson (CHII)

Tatum Bell

Okay, don't get rid of Moss unless you know exactly when he will pull up lame. Your RBs aren't dynamite, but Jamal is steady and Lendale is running amok. Go for Selvin. He's going to be the starter or so we all think. Fargas - may be worth picking up since you also have LaMont. Chris Henry looks great and backs up Lendale. I know...Chris Brown, but he's never had a great record at lasting very long. Other than that, Norwood is explosive and the rest aren't worth cutting anyone for. If you get Selvin Young, you are in great shape I think.

So try to put together a package for a top QB. That's what is hurting you IMO. Scheffler and Jennings might be a great eyecatcher to some team. Especially after Jennings performance last night. Or trade Roy and use Jennings in your lineup. Who has something you want and what do they need? Start there.

I guess I'm saying get young and trade for a QB. Keep Moss. :D

Ok. The top four QBs right now are owned by playoff caliber owners or division leaders.

And I doubt the one gentleman who isn't playoff bound will trade Peyton Manning.

The guy who has Roethlesberger will probably not trade him but I could make an attempt. He is stacked at Tight end and defense though and I doubt he will do Rivers straight up.