[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Decision

Buthead

I have been offered a trade of Fritz for kevin jones. I think I am ok at RB and could afford to give up on Jones. With his injury history, this run may not last long. The fritz has been less than stellar this year but does have a favorable schedule. My WR are ok but I still think he is an upgrade over the williams (DET) and Coles (NYJ). What do you think?????

I've been thinking of making this same trade in my league. I just don't want to help out the guy in my division. Jones' injurgy plaged past does come into question here as does the qb problems in Arizona. I think Coles will be better with the change at qb in NY.

I have been contemplating that as well. I had coles last year as well and it just seems when the matchup is in his favor and you need him to come through he puts up a 1 or 2 spot. I am leaning towards making the deal but it is not without some hesitation.