[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A. Peterson(CHI), K. Faulk, C. Brown, W. Dunn plus a few others

dfine

In a non keeper, non trading, non ppr, no flex, very boring. Must have 5 RB's on roster and start 3 RB's each week. Must drop a RB to pick up a RB.

Here is my roster.

I lost Ronnie Brown for the season.

My five are now

Shaun Alexander

Jamal Lewis

Jesse Chatman

DeAngelo Williams

Jason Wright

I was thinking of dropping Jason Wright, because it looks like Jerome Harrison will back up Lewis. I was thinking of Adrian Peterson of Chicago. Benson has not looked sharp, Peterson could get his chance.

I won't get Ryan Grant, I am too high up at 4-4. He will be gone.

Here are other guys available.

Kevin Faulk, Chris Brown, Warrick Dunn, Ron Dayne.

If for some reason I get lucky and get Grant, that is what I will do. But most likely, I will have to keep Wright or pick up someone else.

My instincts say pick up Adrian Peterson of Chicago, the other AP.

Let me know what you think?

I like Adrian too but don't know if they'll bench an expensive bust.

That's my concern as well, although the call for them to do so is getting louder and louder. Peterson seems to have already become the 3rd down and hurry-up back, so he does have some value every week. You already know what you're going to get with Faulk, Brown, and Dayne. There's not much upside there. Dunn might not be a bad option, because they still don't seem to trust Norwood. I would also look at a guy like Chris Henry (TEN) if he's still out there. LenDale White isn't anything special, Chrissy can't stay healthy, and I don't know how you keep Henry off the field if you're the Titans after what he's done the past two weeks. Honestly, I would rather have him than any of the other five backs you mentioned since there's not a whole lot standing between him and the starting job.

No Chris Henry was gone a few weeks ago. My league is very tough, and everyone is sharp. I just have to out guess everyone else and hope to catch lightning in a bottle. I really think AP(Chicago style) might be a diamond in the rough. Dunn might have 1 or 2 good games left, but doubtful. AP has been averaging in my league, in limited duty, about 5 points a week. If he gets more time, he could get close to ten. That not bad for a 4th or 5th back.