[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need trade help

bstill

we start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1tw 1dst 1 k 1pt 25 pass 4pt pass td 6pt rush/ rec td. 1pt 15 rush rec.my team

cutler, warner

bush mcgahee jacobs wynn ( gonna drop him this week 4 grant)

welker boldin calvin engram

gates scaife

kasay elam

pitts titans

i was offered derek anderson, dwayne bowe, and foster or jordan for cutler jacobs and boldin. my qbs have struggled, i am in 8th place and looking to make a run at the playoffs. do you think this will help me adding a steady qb or should i stick with what i have. thanks everyone.

I think you're giving up too much, and your QBs really aren't all that bad. In other words, I think the dropoff from Boldin to Bowe and Jacobs to Foster/Jordan is more severe than the dropoff from Anderson to Cutler/Warner. If you platoon Warner and Cutler and just play the matchups, you should be fine.

[sorry, just reread your post. The only upside is receiving Anderson in exchange for Cutler. Jordan is off and on as far as injuries, and Jacobs is much better. Boldin may be an upside, but is coming off injury, each year...kind of seems the other team is trying to get the best of you for insurance that their players won't continue to be injured.