[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chambers for Colston

MistaWrite

I'm the #1 seed in my big money league though 8 weeks (6-2) and have been receiving offers for Chris Chambers, who I own in tandem with Antonio Gates (PPR league where you start 4 WRs and/or TEs). My other starting WRs are Chad Johnson and Hines Ward. I'm concerned that, on any day the Chargers passing game struggles, I'd lose out owing Chambers AND Gates.

That said, who do you think is poised to have a bigger second half of the season - Chambers or Colston? (Answer mine and I'll answer yours).

I have to go with Chambers. Colston didnt perform all year till last week. Rivers will throw the ball around and when the run is stuffed , 2 people are on SD to throw deep to, Gates and Chambers. Whereas Brees has about 5 ppl to throw to and has been ignoring colston alot, minus last weeks performance.

I dont feel safe with Colston, I traded him for Watson, for backup of Rudi. Sure I got burned last week for it but 1 week he has 3 TDs, the other 7 weeks he had 1 TD.

I have to go with Chambers. Colston didnt perform all year till last week. Rivers will throw the ball around and when the run is stuffed , 2 people are on SD to throw deep to, Gates and Chambers. Whereas Brees has about 5 ppl to throw to and has been ignoring colston alot, minus last weeks performance.

I dont feel safe with Colston, I traded him for Watson, for backup of Rudi. Sure I got burned last week for it but 1 week he has 3 TDs, the other 7 weeks he had 1 TD.

You know, I'd actually given some thought to this same notion. My only fear with Chambers is that he may eventually find himself battling Vincent Jackson for catches (while Gates will ALWAYS get his). You're right about there being more deep threats in NO, but they're all smaller guys for the most part - making Colston's size an advantage. Plus, last week was the 1st time he's lined up in the slot - to the tune of 3 tds. I'd take a third of that on a week to week basis any day.

I appreciate your input still. Great food for thought.