[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to drop for kicker?

RylenolFlu

10 man PPR, 15 yds rush/rec = 1 point, 20 yds passing = 1 point, 6 points for all TDs

QB Kitna

WR Holt, Housh, B. Marshall, C. Henry, P. Crayton, D.J. Hackett, K. Walter

RB Westbrook, McGahee, J. Norwood, J. Chatman, R. Grant

TE Olsen (on bye), Scheffler

K None

DST PIT

So here is my dilemma, I don't want to drop any of the players I have because I find an upside for each of them. I have narrowed it down to Grant and Walter and I can only find it justifiable to let go of Walter because Johnson should be returning in week 11. Now, I need to say that Walter has put up the 3rd best fantasy points for a receiver over the past 3 weeks which is significant. Anyway, who do you guys think I should drop for David Akers?

Hackett has been practicing all week though, Branch hasn't.

well I haven't been following up on the Seahawks receivers, but I thought I saw somewhere that Branch would play this week. Even if he doesn't, Burleson and Engram will be the starters and I don't see a lot of upside of Hackett

See I thought about it and the upside to Henry and Hackett seem to good to drop them. I know they haven't played a snap in 07 but I have one of those gut feelings about them. I know it almost sounds absurd to drop K. Walters (80 fantasy points) but I feel like his production won't last the entire season.