[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO for Maroney trade

jjchieffan

I just acquired Maroney in a trade. I gave him Lee Evans and Shaun Alexander. He gave me Maroney and Colston. I really don't need Maroney, I just did the trade to get him for another trade. A guy in my league is a big NE homer. He has Brady, Moss, Welker, Watson and Morris from NE. He just lost Morris, and we have been emailing back and forth about a trade. He is willing to trade TO for Maroney plus some "fluff". I have Shockey on my bench because I also have TG, so would SHockey plus Maroney for TO be too much? Here are the rosters.

Me

QB: Palmer

WR: Burress, Colston, Bowe, Stokely

RB: Westbrook, Lynch, Maroney, Holmes, S. Young, Chatman

TE: Gonzalez, Shockey

Him:

QB: Brady

WR: Moss, Welker, TO, Marshall, Ward

RB: Morris, Green, D. Williams, Benson, Leonard

TE: Watson, LJ Smith

I also considered throwing in Holmes. He is way short on personnel this week due to the NE bye, and Holmes will probably have a big game in LJs absence against Denvers awful run D.

Yahoo standard scoring league, no keepers,no ppr. QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 1K, 1Def. no flex options.

Edited by jjchieffan

I just acquired Maroney in a trade. I gave him Lee Evans and Shaun Alexander. He gave me Maroney and Colston. I really don't need Maroney, I just did the trade to get him for another trade. A guy in my league is a big NE homer. He has Brady, Moss, Welker, Watson and Morris from NE. He just lost Morris, and we have been emailing back and forth about a trade. He is willing to trade TO for Maroney plus some "fluff". I have Shockey on my bench because I also have TG, so would SHockey plus Maroney for TO be too much? Here are the rosters.

Me

QB: Palmer

WR: Burress, Colston, Bowe, Stokely

RB: Westbrook, Lynch, Maroney, Holmes, S. Young, Chatman

TE: Gonzalez, Shockey

Him:

QB: Brady

WR: Moss, Welker, TO, Marshall, Ward

RB: Morris, Green, D. Williams, Benson, Leonard

TE: Watson, LJ Smith

I also considered throwing in Holmes. He is way short on personnel this week due to the NE bye, and Holmes will probably have a big game in LJs absence against Denvers awful run D.

He's an idiot.

You Definitely do this trade.

Reasons:

1) You start 3 WR's TO would round up your trifecta.

2) If you can give Holmest instead of shockey I think your better off as Holmes won't be getting the lions share of carry's and I think LJ may be coming back anyways

3) Maroney is not a prize pony if you ask me. Your trading depth which is wonderful

Please respond to mine.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=230235