[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop or keep DeAngelo Williams?

dfine

In a non keeper, non PPR, non trading league. Must drop RB for RB. Must start 3 RB's each week, and must have at all times 5 RB's on my roster.

10% yardage, 5 points TD's.

My RB's have been problems with injuries all year. I have Dropped and added RB's all year after losing my starters.

Here is my roster:

Shaun Alexander(can't drop him, but I don't think I can start him for now)

Jesse Chatman (should be fine)

Ryan Grant (had a concussion, hopefully should be fine)

Jamal Lewis (should be good each week)

DeAngelo Williams( could be good but not getting enough chances) Should I drop Williams for one of these guys:

Maurice Morris, Warrick Dunn, Ron Dayne, Priest Holmes, Kevin Faulk or the wild card, Adrian Peterson(CHI)(he might finally get a chance in Chicago)

Do you keep Williams or pick up one of these guys.

I'm debating the same thing man....I don't really need to pick up Fargas, and I think Ron Dayne and P. Holmes could have a few good weeks, but I'm not about to go run out and get them. The only reason I'm hanging onto him is because he is a keeper on my team, but I think he's just wasting a roster spot. With Grant against a tough run D this week, I'd surely rather have someone like Fargas in my lineup....he'd do a hell of a lot more than D. Williams who is just sittng there.

The problem is Williams is not getting enough chances. When he has gotten the chance he has done well. Fargas, could only be good in the short term. Maybe a few weeks. If Oakland falls out of out, Michael Bush will see his share of carries. Both Fargas and L. Jordan could be on the outs at the end of the season. My league is not a keeper league, so my choice might be a little easier. In a keeper league I would just keep Williams. I probably won't get P. Holmes. AP(JUNIOR CIRCUIT-CHI) could get his shot though. I just have a gut fealing on Adrian Peterson of CHI. He could become very good down the stretch. Last time I had this feeling was a few years ago when I picked up Dominic Davis of Houston 1 week before he broke out.

Good luck

while he is a keeper for me, I don't just keep him outright, I have to draft him four rounds earlier than I drafted him (any players after the 10th round can be considered keepers for the next year) Next year he would HAVE TO BE my 6th round pick.....so I don't think I'm losing much here if I drop him....I don't think he could be anything earlier than a 7-10th round pick in a 10 team league unless something drastic happens.

I thought at worst he'd split this year, but he hasn't gotten a chance at all. He looks great when he gets a chance, but never mind starting, he isn't even getting a fair split of the carries. Almost every mock draft had him before Foster this year assuming he'd split, prove himself and win the job. It just doesn't look like it's going to happen and he's going to continue riding the pine.

I'm dropping him this week for either Kolby Smith or Dunn.

I'd rank them as follows

Priest Holmes

Maurice Morris, (because you have shawn and Morris has done well)

Warrick Dunn

Ron Dayne - he'd be ahead of Dunn if it wasn't for his bye week

Kevin Faulk

Adrian Peterson (chic)