[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney

Union Jack

As the weather gets colder I think the Pats are definitely going to start working towards establishing the ground game and with Morris out and Watson back, that bodes well for Maroney's success moving forward. Even if he gets 15 carries a game he'll average over 4ypc with some receptions and a likely TD.

I need a WR & RB potential...

He may be giving up on Maroney (buy low) and may want to go with Henry/Young...

I get Jennings/Maroney

he gets Henry/Young & James Jones...

He had Maroney on the BLOCK for a long time so that's why I wanted to purchase LOW...

any thoughts ?????????????

I need a WR & RB potential...

He may be giving up on Maroney (buy low) and may want to go with Henry/Young...

I get Jennings/Maroney

he gets Henry/Young & James Jones...

He had Maroney on the BLOCK for a long time so that's why I wanted to purchase LOW...

any thoughts ?????????????

I see no reason to think Maroney will all of a sudden start scoring TDs in this offense. That being said, I don't think Henry/Young is much better - Denver blows in the red zone. I might pull the trigger here to swap James Jones for Greg Jennings and cross my fingers that Maroney cranks it up. Even if he doesn't, Jennings seems to be establishing himself as the man in GB. With your WRs, it's a good deal for you.

I say do the trade. Jennings is definitely worth grabbing and I believe Maroney will out perform Henry/Young. As long as Henry has the suspension hanging over him, Shanahan will split carries to get Young more playing time. That has not been good for them so far and probably wont get any better until the suspension. Who knows when that will happen.