[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone dropping LJ? Who did you pickup

ThatDude

Anyone dropped LJ yet? I don't know if the reports I'm reading are correct. At this point I would like them to just say he's done this year rather than he's week to week or something like that.

I didnt get either of the KC backups from the WW this week since I had 5th pickup on Waivers. I do however have other RB's on my squad that should get the job done. I could drop LJ and add someone like a another backup WR/TE or RB. I'm on the cusp of making the playoffs and I just dont know what to do. My gut tells me to drop him though.

10 team league - Record 5 - 4 in 3rd place. 2 game lead over 4th place team, 2 games down from 1st place. Top 3 teams in each division advance to playoffs.

If you were me and dropped LJ, who would you add to my team out of the list of players below? I'm thinking about Andre Davis as insurance for Andre Johnson.

Possible available free agent pickups if I drop LJ.

Maurice Hicks (Gore's backup)

Ron Dayne

Andre Davis (insurance for Andre Johnson if he doesn't return or has more issues going forward)

Santana Moss

Stokley

Randell El

Reggie Williams

Muhsin Mahammad

Jerry Porter

Ike Hilliard

We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def

QB - Favre, Schaub

RB - LJ, B. Jacobs, D. Ward, Gore, Jamal Lewis, Dunn

WR - TO, Driver, Andre Johnson, Dallas Clark

K - Josh Brown

Def - Washington

Edited by ThatDude

Well this latest news leaves me really confused about what to do. Crap.

Larry Johnson, RB KC

News: RB Larry Johnson's injured right foot "has made significant improvement," the Kansas City Chiefs said Thursday. Johnson, who rushed for more than 1,750 yards each of the past two years, was injured in the fourth quarter last week of Kansas City's 33-22 loss to Green Bay. Coaches have said he would almost certainly not play this Sunday against Denver. A Denver television station reported earlier this week that Johnson has a broken foot and is out for the year. The Chiefs have insisted all they know is he has a mid-foot sprain and will probably not play this Sunday. A news release by the Chiefs said Johnson had "less swelling and pain in his injured right foot." "His status will be re-evaluated again early next week with further exams and tests. His status for this week is doubtful to out," the statement said.

Analysis: This is good news for Johnson owners, but he likely will still miss Week 10 against Denver. Continue to monitor his status before setting your lineup, but if you haven't done so already, put in your bids for Priest Holmes and Kolby Smith.

Edited by ThatDude