[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 trades on the table

treystubbs

I have these three trades waiting to be accepted. what do you think? make them all?

Roster:

QB: Brees, Garcia

RB: Parker, Edge, Gore, Chatman, S. Young, P. Holmes

WR: Chad Johnson, H. Ward, Colston, Chris Henry

WR: Gates, Davis

Ultimately trading away: Garcia, Chatman, Young, Holmes, Hines, Henry and Davis

Getting: Burress, Schaub, Jamal Lewis, Anquan Boldin

These trades are: Chatman and Holmes for Boldin

V. Davis and C. Henry for J. Lewis (easy schedule)

Garcia, S. Young and Ward for Burress and Schaub (Burress's Ankle an issue??)

thank you for any help! i know it's long.

I have these three trades waiting to be accepted. what do you think? make them all?

Roster:

QB: Brees, Garcia

RB: Parker, Edge, Gore, Chatman, S. Young, P. Holmes

WR: Chad Johnson, H. Ward, Colston, Chris Henry

WR: Gates, Davis

Ultimately trading away: Garcia, Chatman, Young, Holmes, Hines, Henry and Davis

Getting: Burress, Schaub, Jamal Lewis, Anquan Boldin

These trades are: Chatman and Holmes for Boldin

V. Davis and C. Henry for J. Lewis (easy schedule)

Garcia, S. Young and Ward for Burress and Schaub (Burress's Ankle an issue??)

thank you for any help! i know it's long.

Okay, Chatman and Holmes for Boldin: I love that trade, especially if you start 3 WRs.

V. Davis and C. Henry for Lewis: Great strategy, but are you really going to play Lewis with the RB corps you've got? I like the idea of keeping both Gates and Davis because you're covered if Gates gets injured. You're also keeping Davis, one of a half dozen TEs that could actually cut into your advantage at the position, out of the hands of your opponents.

Garcia, Young and Ward for Burress and Schaub: No way. Burress and Manning both have a bad habit of tanking during the second half of the season, and if you look at the last two games, it's already started. I like Schaub, but things have gone downhill fast for the Texans, so I think Garcia is a much safer play on any given week.

So I would take the first trade and then call it a day.

Agree with the above. Do the trade for Boldin. With Gore, Edge, & Parker you have no need for the RB's you're giving up.

I don't like giving up Davis for J. Lewis, Jamal is too hit & miss. You need Davis for spot duty, and in case of a Gates injury.

Manning is looking like the old Eli Manning again. Plus the weather in the northeast will likely hamper Manning and the passing game. Garcia, plays in sunny ol' Tampa. Weather is a factor from here on out in the season, and Manning doesn't play well in wet weather or the cold. Giants have the running game clicking again.

Get Boldin, forget the other 2. Plus you need to keep Selvin in your back pocket, you may not need him, but he could be great trade bait around playoff time if Henry finally gets suspended.