[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS RB and WR

kto

Standard League (no ppr)

Big week - playing the #4 team and trying to move up in his spot.

RBs - I picked up Priest since LJ got hurt and was wondering if he'll start off well at home against a bad run defense like denver. and last time NYG and Dallas played it was a passing shootout, so not sure about starting Jacobs.

WRs - don't know if i should start Chambers home vs Indy or Calving Johnson @ Arizona.

Also, was thinking about picking up DEF this week instead of NYG. what do you think is the best option out of FAs: Washington v Philly, KC v Den, NO v StL, or Buff @ Miam

Thanks for any help. I'll check out yours.

Edited by kto

I'm starting Preist in one of my leagues but KC has said he wont get more than 15 carries.....If Jacobs is an option, Start Him.

I'd lean towards Chambers just because of CJ's health issues and Detriot seems to favor a different receiver every week.

As far as DF goes...I'd roll with KC or NOS...both are decent options though I expect STL to put up some points this week

Jacobs

I love KC this week.

Chambers is lights out better than Calvin Johnson. Chambers was targeted 10 times last week (more than any other Charger player) and has produced a quality start in 50% of his games this year. Calvin has two average performances to compliment 5 poor performances. Sooner or later, fantasy owners are going to realize that Shaun McDonald--who's been targeted 15 times the last two weeks compared to CJ2's 9--is the true #2 in Detroit this year.

If you want more information on my consistency scores be sure to check out my article:

http://ffjunky.blogspot.com/2007/11/high-s...ur-fantasy.html