[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB issues - will help you in return

My lineup is in my sig. I need another RB this week, unless I start Watson in place of LJ. I want to pick up Kolby Smith for the week, but can't drop young or Henry yet either. Chatman is out there also on waivers. My leage is fairly TD heavy (10 for TD 1 for every 10 rushing receiving) and has bonuses for over 100 yds. I am currently leading the league, and need this one to stay that way. ($2500 payout for the SB is a big incentive) Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated and if you leave a link I WILL help you, Thanks guys, this membership was the best investment all year!

My lineup is in my sig. I need another RB this week, unless I start Watson in place of LJ. I want to pick up Kolby Smith for the week, but can't drop young or Henry yet either. Chatman is out there also on waivers. My leage is fairly TD heavy (10 for TD 1 for every 10 rushing receiving) and has bonuses for over 100 yds. I am currently leading the league, and need this one to stay that way. ($2500 payout for the SB is a big incentive) Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated and if you leave a link I WILL help you, Thanks guys, this membership was the best investment all year!

Even though Smith will probably see more carries, Priest will get the goal line work and we'll be forced to listen to the guys on ESPN go on about how it feels like it's 2001.

The Huddle prediction is for Young to start, and I'm seriously thinking about playing him. He's probably better than Chatman, unless you want to rely on garbage time (which makes me really nervous personally) as the Dolphins are in rebuilding mode.

If you could give me your two cents, it'd be appreciated too. :Dhttp://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=230534

Maurice Morris is on the waiver wire too, how about dropping Kenny Watson for him? I am really leaning toward him against the SF D anyone prefer Smith over Mo?? After looking at the team schedules, watson could be valuable later in the season, as could LJ/Smith. Is it time to drop henry?

AAAAAARRRRRRGH :D:D:wacko:

Edited by Matt Henderson

I think at this point with Rudi back Watson's value is decreased. Chatman is getting the bulk of the carries and Morris could be nothing more then a band aid for Alexander. I think either Chatman or Morris is a better play then Watson. I would not consider Smith an option. Chatman will give you more options in the future but Morris might havea slight matchup edge this week.

Here is the Huddles assesment on all three:

RB Jesse Chatman S3

Chatman's first crack at the lead back role netted him 19 touches for 100 total yards. The Bills defense has improved over their last four games (all wins) but they are still allowing 135 total YPG to opposing backs. Look for the Dolphins to stick with Chatman and get him 20-plus touches in this and future matchups.

---------

RB Maurice Morris U With Alexander very banged up there's a good chance Morris will get the start. At a minimum he'll see increased playing time. Against a Niners defense that's allowing over 150 total yards a game to opposing backfields, this could be a very nice matchup to take advantage of if you are looking for a starting back this week.

----------

RB Kolby Smith Not even a blurb

If Morris goes Monday and it seems like he will, I would grab him now. The Alexander owner in my league has already thrown Morris into his lineup. Chatman has proven he can produce against vulnerable defenses and Buffalo is playing better but, I think i would still give it a shot. I would definitely drop watson and would really consider Henry also. I am not sure what to think of LJ's injury as to how long he will be out and if either back can be productive (Priest or Smith) but if you wait too long someone else will grab one. Good luck on your decision.