[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady is on bye

tacologic

The Huddle ranked the guys pretty much the same, and being that I had Griese, I didn't really feel like a change was necessary. However two things may change my mind...

#1 Reuben Brown, Chicago's starting Guard and Pro-Bowl guy (though undeservedly later in his career) was placed on the IR

#2 Peter King said to play Losman. I don't like changing what I do based on one guy's opinion, but he follows the NFL extremely closely and while he's had some bad advice, he's more "in the know" than a lot of so called fantasy experts.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

I would go with Losman. Miami's D is as bad as Cincy's, so he should be able to pick their defense apart.

Color me not very surprised that the guy with the handle "dabuffbills" says I should go with Losman. :D But yeah, Miami's D is bad, but Oakland's isn't anything to write home about either.

Color me not very surprised that the guy with the handle "dabuffbills" says I should go with Losman. :D But yeah, Miami's D is bad, but Oakland's isn't anything to write home about either.

well granted both QBs have solid matchups, but last week, Losman and Evans got their connection back, and the Bills will want to keep that passing game going. In the second half of the season last year, Losman and Evans exploded, and right now, they're on track to do the same thing again.