[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Own a Blu-ray player?

Avernus

under that pic of those titles it says "from the select list of titles" i wonder if that is just for those 5 movies that are pictured

I'm going to go check it out.....I'll try and buy a disney title and see if one shows up for free...

one thing I am pretty sure of is you can't combine the BOGO promo with the 20% off promo....that is already confirmed..

I'm going to go check it out.....I'll try and buy a disney title and see if one shows up for free...

one thing I am pretty sure of is you can't combine the BOGO promo with the 20% off promo....that is already confirmed..

for the hel1 of it i tried 2 of those 5 titles and it didnt give the BOGO but that might be because I had already entered the 20% off code

for the hel1 of it i tried 2 of those 5 titles and it didnt give the BOGO but that might be because I had already entered the 20% off code

yeah I tried one of the pirates movies along with invincible and it didn't work...

oh well...I'd do it to get deja vu along with something else...but I already own deja vu...

but the 20% off along with some of the nice prices and free shipping is well worth it....it's better than what amazon is usually offering if you don't have amazon prime for free shipping...

alright...apparently the entire list shown is available for the BOGO

this is what someone said from another site..

http://www.deepdiscount.com/DVD---Di...de=BOGOD ISBR

Nope that whole list on that page is BOGO. You have to add two movies from that list to your cart then exit the site then come back and look in your cart it should be applied. I just tried it for the POTC movies and it worked.

this is pertinent info for the total of 5 blu-ray owners on this site :D

• 4 weeks later...