[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plaxico Buress vs R.Moss in Fantasy Playoffs

SpinalTapp

I give Plax + Hines Ward (ward is keeper)

I get Randy Moss

my other WR is L.FItzgerald.

Am I paying too high a price for an upgrade over Plax or will Randy really be worth the price of Hines Ward? Are you worried that Moss may not be playing in Week 15 & 16 (our final four and champioinship playoff weeks)?

Your thoughts?

I should have added that I am trying to win the championship this year. My stating today is

Brady

LT

AP

TO

Plax

KJ at flex

Gates

Folk

Pats DST

I have Larry Fitzgerald as my backup WR and flex option in case I do not like Kev Jones matchup. Randy Moss helps put me over the top..but it also adds Patriot risk to my team if they all sit.

I should have added that I am trying to win the championship this year. My stating today is

Brady

LT

AP

TO

Plax

KJ at flex

Gates

Folk

Pats DST

I have Larry Fitzgerald as my backup WR and flex option in case I do not like Kev Jones matchup. Randy Moss helps put me over the top..but it also adds Patriot risk to my team if they all sit.

With that lineup you are probably not going to have to try to hard :D I would go for it, you still have TO and Fitz and I don't think the Pats players will sit that much in 15 and 16, maybe they take some of 17 off but I think they want 16-0. Either way your team looks good to me.