[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade SS for K.Jones?

rai

I'm playing the owner this week and we're both number one he is 7-2 vs 6-3 (me)

If I make the trade he will probably start SS against me this week, he won't play K.Jones this week anyway since he's #4 on his team

I just picked up Fargas this week to start but would probably start K.Jones

His WRs

Stalworth

Holt

Chris Henry

Ward

If he gets SS he will probably start SS and Ward if he doesn't get SS he will start Ward and Holt

I don't need K.Jones this week but he may be good for depth later on.

Thanks

PS

I will probably play him in the play-offs I don't want him to be stronger because of the trade. For him he would be trading a #4RB to me for a #4 WR but it would become his #2 WR and the RB would become my #2 or #3RB (jamal has some good match-ups later)

Edited by rai

I'm playing the owner this week and we're both number one he is 7-2 vs 6-3 (me)

If I make the trade he will probably start SS against me this week, he won't play K.Jones this week anyway since he's #4 on his team

I just picked up Fargas this week to start but would probably start K.Jones

His WRs

Stalworth

Holt

Chris Henry

Ward

If he gets SS he will probably start SS and Ward if he doesn't get SS he will start Ward and Holt

I don't need K.Jones this week but he may be good for depth later on.

Thanks

I looks to me like KJ would be a better play this week (and maybe the rest of the year) than all your RB's except LT, if those in your sig are current. I would make the trade since you have Housh and Driver to start.

Edited by SF409ers

I looks to me like KJ would be a better play this week (and maybe the rest of the year) than all your RB's except LT, if those in your sig are current. I would make the trade since you have Housh and Driver to start.

thaks is KJ that good? Jamal has not been bad and Fargas (I have some hope for him)

thaks is KJ that good? Jamal has not been bad and Fargas (I have some hope for him)

IIRC when I quoted your post I swore you had Watson, Young and Lewis for RB. Is that what you edited or am I losing my mind? Fargas is probably a good play this week as well. I would start KJ or him over Jamal for sure. I like KJ, he has been running very well lately and if he stays healthy I definitely could see him as your #2 the rest of the year even with Fargas in the mix.

IIRC when I quoted your post I swore you had Watson, Young and Lewis for RB. Is that what you edited or am I losing my mind? Fargas is probably a good play this week as well. I would start KJ or him over Jamal for sure. I like KJ, he has been running very well lately and if he stays healthy I definitely could see him as your #2 the rest of the year even with Fargas in the mix.

sorry I had to up-date my sig.

LT Jamal and Fargas currently

I had Selvin and Watson and probably can pick Selvan up next week but I needed an extra defense this week to cover my bye-week and Jamal has a bad match-up against Pitt

Edited by rai

get KJ... smith can go off but he's down. the fact that you're getting someone who is somewhat hot is surprising.

he doesn't need KJ, and you really don't need SS.

He wants to buy-low on SS

His other RBs are Westy, Mcgahee and MB3