[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a TE Davis is killine me, who to pick up? HELP!

Nate3422

Hey guys i have a pretty good team and im in 2ND place in my league. Vernon Davis is killing me at tight end so do you think i should pick up one of the following. Donald Lee, O Daniels, Olsen, D Clark? Also if i do p ick up one of these tight ends should i drop Davis or Foster? My league you only get 10 moves a season and i have used 8. Im pretty sure i wont be using foster at all and if i keep davis ill have 2 options at tight end.

League is PPR and Point/10 yards, 6 points/td

Im currently in a trade for donald lee

giving up - winslow

getting - willie parker & lee

I really want to do this trade (trade still pending), i was looking at lees game log and he looks like hes going to get 5 passes each game here on out becuase it seems to be that consistent. And i like that because other TE's have been very inconsistant. plus add that he's top 15 right now in receptions for all tds. I like GB's offense, with all these scrappy receivers being threats, i would like to think they use lee more effectively coming up

hope that helped

please take a look at my post

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=231290

should i drop davis for lee or drop foster for him? Dropping Foster means ill still have 2 options at tight end and i shouldnt have to even use foster, plus he just got hurt

I'd pick up Lee or even consider Greg Olsen, his game has picked up.. Desmond Clark has disappeared..

Deshaun isnt anything special, but at the same time I wouldnt worry about having 2 tight ends, if you're that worried than go for it.. otherwise keep Foster

Thanks for repsonse to mine

Edited by mibar22