[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pOSSIBLE TRADE FOR PLAYOFF PUSH

shockr

Late season playoff drive starting and I have an interesting trade offer. Another team wants to trade ROMO for help at RB & WR. My Rb situation just got alittle better the past week with A.P going down & Rudi Johnson coming back. I now have Rudi, Keivin Jones, Kenny Watson, Chester Taylor & Travis Henry. Henry is pretty much done between the injury & his pending suspension. Rudi is back & for now splitting time w/Watson. He is more of a plodder then Watson and should open up the passing game for the BUNGALS. Jones is playing well. I have Kitna at QB, but Romo would give me a better option for the playoffs. My receivers are pretty well stacked so Engram would be no great loss. I have Moss, Andre & Calvin Johnson, Health Miller(love his match ups for the next 4 weeks!!),Arnaz Battle,Ronald Curry. I have the PANTHERS DEFENSE so that could use an upgrade.

Now the crunch time part....Chester Taylor will be the starter for the next 3 weeks minimum, probably longer. This week he has a GRETA match-up against the RAIDERS. SHOULD I PULL THE TRIGGER TODAY on the deal or delay it for for 1 week to take advantage of the match up this week (Bengals vs Ravens will be an ugly play for either running back, Rudi or Watson) or just sit tight since my Rb situation really has no margin for error.

My head is saying to make the trade since Taylor's stock may never be higher then this week. He could also spilt time with Melwde Moore or he may explode (he did have 1192 yards last year). The VIKINGS cannot throw the dam ball so defenses will be stacking the box against whoever runs the ball there. Taylor does have the added dimsnsion of being a good receiving back...too bad they do not have a real QB!!

Should I trade TAYLOR & ENGRAM FOR ROMO & PACKERS D? :D

I personally would DO it. Engram's stock will drop if Branch comes back this week. Engram will move to #3 WR. Chester is solid but who knows how he will do given how bad the Vikes are. Like you said, Taylors stock may never be this high. You are basically giving up 2 bench players for 2 starters!

I personally would DO it. Engram's stock will drop if Branch comes back this week. Engram will move to #3 WR. Chester is solid but who knows how he will do given how bad the Vikes are. Like you said, Taylors stock may never be this high. You are basically giving up 2 bench players for 2 starters!

That is what my head is telling, my heart says that Tyalor will have an explsion this week...Maybe I should use that as my leverage statements to seal the deal. Rudi should be solid thru the end of season but not spectacular. Jone will be slightly better. Romo should give me 15-20 extra points per week over Kitna. The PACKERS D will be 7-15 ponts better per week. Plus I will have the option of going with the better matups for my QB each week. Right now I have Culpepper who is bench fodder now. If Kitna goes down to another concussion he will be done for the year possibly. Plus the NFC NORTH schedule to deal with....

Thanks for your help!!!!