[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Evans or Patten?

magnum033

I'd start Patten. The Bills did not exactly light it up last weekend, and now they face the Pats. I hear people theorize that the Bills will be forced to pass after falling behind early against N.E, and because they will be missing Lynch, but by the same logic, the Pats will KNOW that the Bills have to pass, and play alot of nickel defenses to shut that down.

id start patten and evans...screw DreJ...its his 1st game back. He will prolly be limited.

I disagree with Andre Johnson being limited. He could have played during week 9, but they kept him on the bench, meaning he got TWO additional weeks to recover with the bye. He is Schaub's favorite target by far, and Schaub is coming back. And, they have a favorable matchup.

You on the Texans training staff? If players are able to play, they play. Just because someone wrote a slanted article about the injury doesn't mean it was true. I live in Houston area and listen to the local sports radio (I of course don't believe everything I hear). That being said...he was not fully ready to go and they didn't want to take any chances. Any athlete who has taken 8 weeks offf from game speed will be limited...maybe not for the injury itself, but maybe for fatigue.

You on the Texans training staff? If players are able to play, they play. Just because someone wrote a slanted article about the injury doesn't mean it was true. I live in Houston area and listen to the local sports radio (I of course don't believe everything I hear). That being said...he was not fully ready to go and they didn't want to take any chances. Any athlete who has taken 8 weeks offf from game speed will be limited...maybe not for the injury itself, but maybe for fatigue.

I agree that Andre Johnson may not be at 100% effectiveness, but even at 85-90%, I think he will produce more against the Saints' defense than Patten will do as one of MANY targets for Brees, or Evans will do against the Pats defense, especially given how well A.J produced during weeks 1 & 2. And, in terms of his health, if he was NOT QUITE ready in week 9, I think that could mean he will be VERY ready in week 11.