[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I made the trade; now let's get a winning lineup

jmFightSpam

So I traded Ryan Grant and got Andre Johnson in return. (I could have gotten Donald Driver and given Jesse Chatman, but I thought Johnson was a better receiver -- higher risk, higher reward).

What do you think? DId I make a good good trade?

Below is my team now. I have bolded who I am going to start this weekend. I am in a 1 RB / 3 WR -- or -- 2 RB/2WR start league.

What do you think of my starting lineup? Any changes?

QB: Drew Brees, Eli Manning

RB: Jesse Chatman, Steven Jackson, Jamal Lewis, Kenny Watson, Chester Taylor

WR: Anquan Boldin, Lee Evans, Torry Holt, Andre Johnson

TE: Chris Cooley

K: Stephen Gotskowski

D: Titans

Thanks for your help everyone.

So I traded Ryan Grant and got Andre Johnson in return. (I could have gotten Donald Driver and given Jesse Chatman, but I thought Johnson was a better receiver -- higher risk, higher reward).

What do you think? DId I make a good good trade?

Below is my team now. I have bolded who I am going to start this weekend. I am in a 1 RB / 3 WR -- or -- 2 RB/2WR start league.

What do you think of my starting lineup? Any changes?

QB: Drew Brees, Eli Manning

RB: Jesse Chatman, Steven Jackson, Jamal Lewis, Kenny Watson, Chester Taylor

WR: Anquan Boldin, Lee Evans, Torry Holt, Andre Johnson

TE: Chris Cooley

K: Stephen Gotskowski

D: Titans

Thanks for your help everyone.

Depends really.. youre ok at RB with Taylor while Peterson is out.. Jackson and Chatman will

do afterwards though Grant may be the better back..

Johnson is better than Boldin(as his injury doesn't permit him) and Evans is a bit risky..

so I'd say you made an OK deal that you benefited from

Overall you made the right choice

Please, see mine ! http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=231561

Edited by mibar22

Not sure HOW quickly Andre Johnson gets up to speed, after sitting out for so long...and it still is the Texans....!!!

Personally, I think I would have given up Chatman for Jennings......Miami faces some tough run d's coming up.......and Green Bay is 8 and 1, with Favre throwing a lot.....I'd rather have Grant and Driver down the stretch than Andre Johnson and Chatman...but, just one man's opinion...

You made a bad trade Johnson will not put out numbers like he did early he has always been a first half player.Down the stretch you will miss Grant he is a work horse 25 touches a week.Houston does not have a great schedule the rest of the year.Good luck with your decision I think you got the bad end.

Yeah, I worried about how quick Johnson comes up to speed. But his first two weeks before he got hurt were off the charts. I took the high risk for high reward approach. I have SJax and Chester Taylor as good starters and Jamal Lewis has a pretty easy schedule down the stretch too. Also, if Green Bay keeps winning, they might start to rest their starters too.

But you could be right, it could have been a bad move. Let's hope not! :-)

Yeah, I worried about how quick Johnson comes up to speed. But his first two weeks before he got hurt were off the charts. I took the high risk for high reward approach. I have SJax and Chester Taylor as good starters and Jamal Lewis has a pretty easy schedule down the stretch too. Also, if Green Bay keeps winning, they might start to rest their starters too.

But you could be right, it could have been a bad move. Let's hope not! :-)

Do you also have Adrian Peterson?? if not, Chester may only be a one or 2 week 'fill in', as they say the Peterson injury wont side line him for the year.....