[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need you to pick my starters for this week

Irish27

I am in a PPR league. The scoring is standard, 6 points for a TD, a point for every 10 yards rushing and receiving, a point for every catch and a point for every 25 yards tossed by the QB. Here is my team. Please pick who you would start. Thanks!

QB(Can only play one)

Brees

Bulger

Warner

RB(Can only play two)

Bush

Addai

Thomas Jones

Selvin Young

WR(Can only play two)

Mason(Baltimore)

Fitzgerald

Johnson(Houston)

Edwards

TE-I will play Winslow

QB(Can only play one)

Brees

RB(Can only play two)

Addai

Selvin Young

WR(Can only play two)

Fitzgerald

Edwards (Braylon?)

Bush is the tough call. I like Young just a little better

Yes, that is Braylon Edwards. I was leaning towards playing Bush and Addai. Fitzgerald and Johnson at WR and Bulger at qb due to his first game against SF.

Yes, that is Braylon Edwards. I was leaning towards playing Bush and Addai. Fitzgerald and Johnson at WR and Bulger at qb due to his first game against SF.

FWIW- I couldn't bench Braylon at this point (I have him as well) and I don't trust AJ in his 1st game back.

Bulger has been too inconsistent/bad for my tastes.

I could see the Bush call with the Houston-snub motivation

i would go with:

QB: Bulger

RB:Addai

Young (only if henry is ruled out, and if haynesworth doesnt play for TEN), if that doesnt happen then Bush

WR:Fitzgerald

Edwards

i would wait a week to see how AJ does. normally i would play AJ but you can afford to wait a week on him

i would go with:

QB: Bulger

RB:Addai

Young (only if henry is ruled out, and if haynesworth doesnt play for TEN), if that doesnt happen then Bush

WR:Fitzgerald

Edwards

i would wait a week to see how AJ does. normally i would play AJ but you can afford to wait a week on him

Baltimore is getting back some of their secondary guys. The Saints have a bad defense and with Shaub back, I think Johnson might have a big game. Would you guys even think of playing Mason? The Browns have the worst defense and I get a point for every catch.

Bulger has a hot hand a a fav up and coming schedule.....thatt team might just start to pull it together.....as for RB I would let Selvin run.....as well as Addai....you have to go with Fitz as Bolden is still recovering and all signs point to Fitz keeping his nice games going,,,Def. Edwards as the Ravens secondary is in bad shape........Browns are going to throw as the run D of the Ravens are still pretty stout......and so the TE of Winslow is smart...