[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#3 WR Dilema!

heehawks

Need help with deciding on who to start as my #3 WR....we get 1pt/2rec, 1pt/10yds rec, and 6 pt/td

SSmith at GB - GB tough D, hasn't put up numbers in weeks, and the Testice is throwing to him, has shin issues, does have upside?

Galloway at Atl - Hall will be coving him, Atl D not great, has put up good numbers as of late, ok upside

Hackett - at home against Chicago, Seattle throwing like gangbusters, has good numbers since coming back, Chicago D not great as of late

C.Henry - at home against Arizona, Cinn will have to throw, has looked good since coming back

I'm leaning towards Galloway, but this is the first time all year that I'm actually really confused on who to start. I just wish Delhomme was healthy and this wouldn't even be close. FYI, B.Edwards and A.Johnson are my #1 and #2.

Thanks for your help!

I know you don't want to hear this, but I'd start Edwards, Henry and Hackett

but if you are dead-set on starting AJ, I'd just start Hackett here as your #3....

I rank them as the following for this week...

Edwards

Hackett

Henry

AJ

Galloway

check my post out and good luck..

I know you don't want to hear this, but I'd start Edwards, Henry and Hackett

but if you are dead-set on starting AJ, I'd just start Hackett here as your #3....

I rank them as the following for this week...

Edwards

Hackett

Henry

AJ

Galloway

check my post out and good luck..

Funny cuz that is exactly the way I was leaning earlier today, but it is so tough not to start the AJ against NO, especially since he has been sitting on my bench for 8 weeks!!!! Thanks for the advice, I will check out yours...

Funny cuz that is exactly the way I was leaning earlier today, but it is so tough not to start the AJ against NO, especially since he has been sitting on my bench for 8 weeks!!!! Thanks for the advice, I will check out yours...

well....throw out the logic that he's been sitting for 8 weeks and now you have the chance to start him...

he could go off...but he is coming off injury and there's still a great amount of risk in starting him...especially when you have viable options that would be sitting on your bench....

either way you could be kicking yourself....but I'd rather bench the guy who was out due to injury for 8 weeks...

I somewhat agree with sitting him because of his lack of playing. However, Houston has been very cautious about getting him back in the lineup and I highly doubt they would put him back in if he wasn't ready to contribute. Crap, now I'm thoroughly confused! Maybe they use him as a decoy like Harrison? Ug.

Galloway is your man. Tampa is coming off a bye with an extra week to prepare. His big play potential is too great to leave on the bench.

In addition, unlike Henry and Hackett he is the undisputed #1 WR for his team and has none of injury and QB baggage Steve Smith brings into a bad matchup at Green Bay.

well....throw out the logic that he's been sitting for 8 weeks and now you have the chance to start him...

he could go off...but he is coming off injury and there's still a great amount of risk in starting him...especially when you have viable options that would be sitting on your bench....

either way you could be kicking yourself....but I'd rather bench the guy who was out due to injury for 8 weeks...

I agree, I would give him a week and see how things play out. Henry and Hackett have a good chance of scoring this week. The only reason I leave Galloway on the bench is becasue I don't like the matchup this week with Hall. Atlanta can focus on taking him out of the game and force TB to run and / or throw to the other dinged up WR's.

Thank god I went with my gut!! Started AJ, and BAM! 73 yd TD!!!

Whew......