[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with Week 11 Starters. Do you agree with my starting lineup?

ThatDude

This is a critical game this week and if I win I can clinch a playoff birth. I'm currently tied for 2nd place (top 3 teams from each division advance) and I have a two game lead on the 4th place team.

I would appreciate anyone's feedback. Thanks!

Scoring - PPR, 1 per 10 yards receiving/rushing. Bonus for rushing/receiving yards at 100, 150, etc... 6 points per TD. Bonus for long TD's. 1 point per 2 completions. Bonus for passing yards at 150, 200, 250, etc...

From a RB standpoint I'm considering Dunn over Gore but I just don't know. From a WR standpoint should I play Dallas Clark over Driver or AJ?

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1K, 1Def

My current starting lineup

QB - Favre

RB1 - B. Jacobs

RB2 - F. Gore

WR1 - TO

WR2 - Driver

WR3 - Andre Johnson

Def - Eagles

K - Gostkowski

Bench Players

QB - Schaub

RB - J. Lewis, Dunn, Chris Brown, LJ(out)

WR - Dallas Clark

Lineup looks just about right. Didn't grab Holmes fast enough, eh? Haha...

The way our WW works I was 5th pick that week so I wasn't able to pick him up. I should have had him already but that was my mistake....

Thanks for the response!

I might think of putting Dallas Clark in place of Driver. Clark is one of the few solid comfort players Manning still has and Driver has fallen to #2 in Green Bay if not furhter down.

I'm just a bit worried that Clark won't play or finish the game. Any chance he has to block more instead of getting involved in the passing game due to recent injuries on their offense?