[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Lions D vs. Giants?

joeyb7

The Lions have a tough matchup this week. K. Jones might be slightly hobbled and Kitna will be forced to pass more....Bad news for Kitna.

Would you still play the Lions D against a pretty good Giants Offense over the following available defenses in my league?

Denver vs. Ten

Cincy vs. Arizona

St. Louis @ SF

Cleveland @ Baltimore

Thanks everyone.

I do lose points for yards/points against.

This is a tough one for sure. DET seems to be good at forcing TO's but I think the Giants will put up at least 21 pts and 300+ total offensive yds., St. Louis and Cleveland both play pretty bad offenses that will probably not score as much and Den I would definitely forget about. I am leaning towards DET since they should put up more TO / sack points and hopefully that makes up for the lose of points from the total yds / scoring.

This is a tough one for sure. DET seems to be good at forcing TO's but I think the Giants will put up at least 21 pts and 300+ total offensive yds., St. Louis and Cleveland both play pretty bad offenses that will probably not score as much and Den I would definitely forget about. I am leaning towards DET since they should put up more TO / sack points and hopefully that makes up for the lose of points from the total yds / scoring.

Thanks man...I'm going with DET. I know that they may get a bunch of points scored on them, but the other matchups show a lot of downside and are a bigger gamble since I'm simply looking at their matchups and seem to be ignoring their performance this season.

Edited by joeyb7