[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Deadline Trade Offer

mibar22

I'm giving up Reggie Wayne and Lee Evans and recieving Braylon Edwards and Edgerrin

My team is one game shy of being out of the playoffs (next week is win or see you next year)

My team:

Drew Brees

David Gerrard

Ryan Grant

Chester Taylor

Marion Barber

Selvin Young

Reggie Wayne

Larry Fitzgerald

Lee Evans

Antonio Gates

------------------------

His team:

Tom Brady

Eli Manning

Reggie Bush

Clinton Portis

Edgerrin James

Marshawn Lynch

Terrell Owens

Braylon Edwards

Plaxico Burress

Jeremy Shockey

------------------------------------------------------------------

This NOT a PPR league, 1 pt every 10 yards, -2 fumble

------------------------------------------------------------------

Any advice would be great. Is this a good trade ? Should I be asking for Bush? or any other advice for a trade would be great. I need change in my team, specifically upgrade at RB and not sacrificing too much WR !

Thanks ! :D:D:wacko:

Edited by mibar22

Edge tends to get your hopes up. if you are fine with 10-11 points a game (this includes a score) weekly take him. I always think he is gonna do real well but the cards don't run the ball well. also, shipp and arrington randomly show up some games and steal goal line carries...Edwards would be great for you. he has a friendly schedule and anderson loves him. i would definitely go for him. you mentioned Bush...he will be more valuable than Edge. he gets tons of touches both through air and handoffs. You can get rid of Evans without thinking twice. Losman is too inconsistent and although evans is talented he won't get it done every week. Wayne is gold this year. but i see that you need a RB and you have to give him up so that is cool. i wouldn't do it unless i got bush though. That brees/bush would sure be a nice combo. i hope it works out for you

what are the league starting requirements? how many at each position you start has a huge impact on this trade.

Marion Barber is likely to get the same, if not more, points as Edge each week with far more upside. I don't think Edge has even 1 more 100 yd game this year and isn't likely to break a long TD run.

You're really just trading Wayne for Braylon IMO as you won't(shouldn't) use Edge that much.

All that said you should be getting more for Wayne/Evans than edge regardless.