[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

latest news on Larry Johnson?

Chester Taylor ran wild on Oakland, as everyone else has this year....fed up with Gore, so need a RB spark......IF LJ is out, HOLMES could be that.....he got 19 carries, albeit for 55 yards, but if he gets another 19, against Oakland, figure got good chance to crack century mark and score....

but, any latest update on LJ? is he practicing??

LJ won't play again this year. We should know something today, but it's looking like season ending surgery.

thanks for update...any resource confirming this? if so, need to snag Priest Holmes....he'll at least be a decent start this week...then has Denver on the horizon.....Detroit.......could be decent

thanks for update...any resource confirming this? if so, need to snag Priest Holmes....he'll at least be a decent start this week...then has Denver on the horizon.....Detroit.......could be decent

This is as close as I can give you right now. The Chiefs have confirmed a fracture. I hate to say it, but we might be looking at a Lis Franc.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...237&id=1315

Priest doesn't have much value. If you own him and aren't in a bind, I'd package him with someone for a decent upgrade.

Sure he is against OAK, but wasn't he against DEN the other week? Sure it was his first week back, but you don't go from 50 yard games

to 100 instantly. His greatest value is goal line. They will need to get goal line for this to happen. Don't know if the pass offense will be good

enough, but I can see him getting 70ish yards and TD at best.

Edited by moman4ever