[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading for the strech run

Capt. Stanky

This is an 8 team 10 player keeper league where we start 2 QB's. Everything else is pretty standard. We do get a PPR. If I lose tonight (I need 15 pts from my kicker) I will be tied for 1st at 7-4. I will have lost my last two games as my team seems to be underperforming as of late. I'm hoping they didn't peak too soon. I've been having problems at my 2nd RB spot since RBrown went down. I'm thinking of offering a team out of the playoffs my Maroney for his J-Lew.

Here are my current starters and backups at RB:

QB's

Palmer

Roeth

RB's

Addai

KJones

WR's

Chad

Boldin

Braylon

TE

Witten

Backup RB's

Maroney

Benson

Fargas

MMorris

RBrown IR

I know Maroney has done absolutely nothing, but he still has allot of upside for the future.

Here are J-Lew's remaining apponents:

12 Nov 25 HOU

13 Dec 2 @ ARI

14 Dec 9 @ NYJ

15 Dec 16 BUF

16 Dec 23 @ CIN (My Fantasy Playoffs)

Should I just bite the bullet and shoot for a championship this year? I've been in rebuilding mode for the past two years, so it's kind of clouded my judgements in trades like this.

Edited by Capt. Stanky