[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really need a quick response - please read!

GReatONE

I was just offered R. Bush and Braylon for TO and S. Holmes. 1 pt for 10 yards, 6 pts for TD, 1 pt. for every 5 receptions.

I currently have addai and w. parker as my RBs but would love to have bush for a flex. my next best options are t. jones and chatman. At WR I have plaxico, hackett, c. henry, and k. curtis. Should I pull the trade?

How many WR do you start and what's your record? If you have FWP and Addai as your starters and you have been winning, I would hold tight. TO is red hot and Holmes seems to be Big Ben's favorite target. However, if you need a shake up because you have been losing. Do the deal.

I'm 6-5, currently the odd man out of the playoffs (overall points). We play 2 WR, 2 RB, and a flex (wr/rb). The guy who offered the trade has romo and wants TO bad. My only concern is Holmes is injured and they are saying he could be out up to 3 weeks. I know TO is hot, single-handedly one my matchup last week. I hate starting a wr at flex because you don't know what you'll get, but my other rb's are inconsistent.

T.O.'s trade value is at a peak. I wouldn't consider Braylon much of a downgrade. In fact, I love Cleveland's FFL playoff schedule. And because Santonio is hurt, I think it's silly not to make this trade. Bush is 4th in the league in catches right now. And Braylon will find the endzone again soon. This guy is probably just growing impatient with Braylon. You're getting two quality players for one (in essence, since Holmes has a high ankle sprain, something that may have him out through the beginning of the playoffs.

This kind of trade is a great example of what he's talking about.