[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you think of this trade?

tatz4ever

I gave up:

Peyton Manning, Kevin Jones, Adrian Peterson (CHI), Anquan Boldin, Chris Chambers

I get:

Eli Manning, LT, Ryan Grant, Chad Johnson, Nate Washington

Did I make myself much stronger for the playoffs?

Did I do enough to beat the guy with Brady and Westbrook?

Let me know what you think.

I gave up:

Peyton Manning, Kevin Jones, Adrian Peterson (CHI), Anquan Boldin, Chris Chambers

I get:

Eli Manning, LT, Ryan Grant, Chad Johnson, Nate Washington

Did I make myself much stronger for the playoffs?

Did I do enough to beat the guy with Brady and Westbrook?

Let me know what you think.

Big names, for sure ... but not necessarily big producers this year. A swap of down-year superstars in Peyton for LT is a wash; Kevin Jones semi-healthy for newbie Ryan Grant is almost a wash, though I like RG's schedule in the fantasy playoffs; APeterson for Nate Washington is nothing for nothing; Chris Chambers for Chad Johnson is fairly even since neither can find the endzone with other options ahead of them, but CJ has sooooo much potential to explode; and Boldin for Eli? Both could be great producers, both could disappear ...

You certainly stepped on the gas and spun your wheels in grand style, I'm just not sure how much traction you'll have once the smoke clears...

You may have improved slightly overall, if Eli can hold it together, especially if LT becomes LT again -- and that could very well happen at any moment ... But if Peyton becomes Peyton again when Marvin returns, you may be sad -- but I don't see that happening ...

Overall, I applaud your effort. It takes guts to make a trade like this and most owners don't have the stomach for it. Bravo!! Here's hoping LT goes nuclear the rest of the way, CJ breaks out of his slump, Eli holds it together, RGrant continues to delight, and that Nate Washington does something of merit for you ... Good luck!