[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bernard Berrian or Derrick Mason

dfine

10% yardage, 5 points TD's, No PPR!!!

Who do you start?

Bernard Berrian (who did practice fully on Friday, at home against Denver. He will have Champ Bailey on him all day, but will have Grossman forcing to him) Denver is 10th against the pass

Derrick Mason at San Diego (He will get the catches, San Diego is 25th against the pass)

I am stumped this week. Need a little help.

10% yardage, 5 points TD's, No PPR!!!

Who do you start?

Bernard Berrian (who did practice fully on Friday, at home against Denver. He will have Champ Bailey on him all day, but will have Grossman forcing to him) Denver is 10th against the pass

Derrick Mason at San Diego (He will get the catches, San Diego is 25th against the pass)

I am stumped this week. Need a little help.

Berrian is going to be blanketed by Champ Bailey. As far as Mason, San Diego is not that good against the pass, but Mason seemed to have a better rapport with 'ol McNair over Boller (who is starting now).

Neither is a stellar start, but I'd probably go Mason over Berrian.

Edited by splotchman

Anyone else. I don't have trading in my league, and there aren't any other good WR's left. I have to start 4 WR's each week and must have 6 WR's on my roster, no flex starters.

Roy Williams already killed me this week, but I do have Andre Johnson and Joey Galloway going. I just needed my 4th. I didn't start James Jones for Green Bay. So my choice is either Berrian or Mason. Berrian practiced fully on Friday. I usually like to start the WR that is at home, which would be Berrian, but Champ will be stuck to him like glue. Mason will get a lot of passes late, because I expect San Diego to go up big with Baltimore have to throw late. But I was always told to go with the best guy, and also with TD's getting me 5 points who has a better shot at a TD?

Any more advice is welcomed.

Anyone else. I don't have trading in my league, and there aren't any other good WR's left. I have to start 4 WR's each week and must have 6 WR's on my roster, no flex starters.

Roy Williams already killed me this week, but I do have Andre Johnson and Joey Galloway going. I just needed my 4th. I didn't start James Jones for Green Bay. So my choice is either Berrian or Mason. Berrian practiced fully on Friday. I usually like to start the WR that is at home, which would be Berrian, but Champ will be stuck to him like glue. Mason will get a lot of passes late, because I expect San Diego to go up big with Baltimore have to throw late. But I was always told to go with the best guy, and also with TD's getting me 5 points who has a better shot at a TD?

Any more advice is welcomed.

Bailey didn't stick to Packers receivers too well. I like Berrian.