[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possibly the worst WDIS RB situation. HELP.

moman4ever

I had Ronnie Brown and Lynch. Both cannot be called on this week.

I have Selvin Young, Jesse Chatman, Kolby Smith.

Looks like Smith is the only def. starter this week.

I also have Andre Hall (DEN), AP (CHI), could get Anthony Thomas (BUFF).

Who do I start besides Kolby?

Thanks. Will answer yours.

Wow....I would start the water boy. I would say Chatman. I know Ricky Williams is suppose to be back, but I think Chatman wil get more carries and he hasn't been that bad. Are there any free agents you can get????

haha. thanks. yeah, i think anthony thomas is the only free agent i could possibly get value out of. any names to suggest?

ppl like chris brown (tenn) will be taken in my league... nobody is left but the scrubs and those who replace injured players.

no fred/chester taylors, nobody. i'm not even sure if i can realistically pick selvin young or andre hall.

i need this game for any chance at playoffs. 14 team league and 4 spots. oh well.

I have Young too, but I lost out on picking up Hall. I ended up having to go with Ricky Williams as a just in case guy, so I feel your pain here. Honestly, I would play the ol wait until the inactives list goes up and then plug in whichever Bronco is going to play. Chatman's a better back than Hall, but against the Steelers???

I have Young too, but I lost out on picking up Hall. I ended up having to go with Ricky Williams as a just in case guy, so I feel your pain here. Honestly, I would play the ol wait until the inactives list goes up and then plug in whichever Bronco is going to play. Chatman's a better back than Hall, but against the Steelers???

Thanks. Yeah, I will wait to see who is inactive. But if Selvin is, Andre Hall could at least get goal line touches. Anthony Thomas is another option.

I could get Chris Brown, not sure how much thatd help.

Chatman is underrated, but with injury and tough matchup, I'm not sure.