[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I pick up QB from the WW?

TilsterBearz

Am I just over reacting to Eli's debacle last week by looking at picking up another QB?? Going into the playoffs Both Kitna and Eli have tough scheds ahead, plus both have struggled down the stretch. P.River, Cutler and Garrard are availble on Waivers but do I drop Kitna for any of them ??

I was thinking of dropping a WR instead.........say like L.Evans who I have held on to All year for nothin'. :D I have T'HOLT, L.COLES, and S.HOLMES as my other WR's.

We only start 2 WR with no Flex postion and I'm in a 10 team league with PPR + 6 for TD's.

Thanks guys!

ps - I'm in first in my league but if I lose this week I fall to 4th and miss the chance at a bye week. :D

I would drop HOLMES or ELI for CUTLER....when he gets Walker back, he could put up some nice numbers down the stretch !!!!! :D

That is Santonio Holmes not Priest.......or is Santonio done for the year too??? Cutler's opponents aren't too bad, but 3 out of the next 4 games are on the road........

:D