[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

**Two questions here**

Piranha-z

I need to start 2 and I will start LT and either J. Lewis or L. White. I'm leaning toward Lewis just because he doesn't split, but White has the better match up IMO. Although White has stalled the last couple weeks. Please pick one:

Lewis @ Arizona

White - Houston

Second one is my WR's. Need to start 3 and I will start Owens and Colston, but need a third. Either Engram, Plax, or C. Henry. Leaning towards Engram because Hackett is out, but Plax had a nice game last week, but it was garbage time. Giants need a win bad though. We do get PPR, so that favors Engram. Please pick one:

Engram @ Philly (they will be throwing and he has been consistent and with Hackett out, should have a good game)

Plax @ Chicago (Giants need a win and could have a nice game)

Henry @ Pittsburg (tough D)

Edited by Piranha-z

First, the RB question: Go with Lewis. Gore just tore up Arizona, so the argument that Houston is a better matchup doesn't hold water IMO.

And as for WR, go with Plax .It is hard to justify benching Plax despite some of his recent struggles. He's the #1 threat in the passing game, and Eli's bound to play better than last week. Plus, Chicago has looked soft defensively for a while now... Plax is a high risk/reward start, but taking risks is part of the game.

Also, FWIW, I don't think you can go wrong with any of your WRs, I just think Plax has more upside than the other two.