[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last minute WDIS!

RaiderSteve

Ok, this for all the marbles as far as the Division is concerned. Non ppr, I need to choose from these four RB's..

Grant @ Dallas

Kolby vs. Chargers

Jamal @ Ari

Bush vs. Tampa

This hasn't been a great season for me as far as picking my RB's! In fact I lost partly because I picked the wrong 2 last week. I currently have Grant and Kolby in my line up. Please let me know if you think these are the wrong two. Thanks

Jamal is tough to bench with a banged up AZ D. Cleveland should go up early and allow for the run. And just when you think Bush is hurt, he can't carry the load and doesn't usually find success against TB...watch...he will go off

Thanks Carbon. I would really like to start Bush this week especially since I'm playing the guy I got Bush from in a trade. But this is non ppr. He hasn't played well against Tampa in the past. And yup he just might go off, that's usually how it works... :D