[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees OR Kitna? Denver RB?

northr1980

Brees vs T.B.

OR

Kitna @ Minn.

Tough call with Brees being hot right now but the Bucs seem to have his number, it is a "must win" game for them though...

Kitna should be good against the Vikes, they need the win and its in a dome...

T. Henry

OR

S. Young

Henry is back with no lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying suspension (what the hell?) and Selvin is healthy with Andre Hall on the bench with a bum ankle... who's the better start???

P.S. Im never drafting another Denver RB as long as I live...

Thanks all

brees, kitna

tomlinson, henry, young, green, foster

willaims, fitz, evans, branch

gates, lj smith

folk

pack d, giants d

I have same players and same choices. I'm planning Kitna and Henry right now.

Why?? Need to win and I'm in playoffs.

Kitna is the high risk / high reward play of the two. Based on my opponents roster I am going to have to put up a high score to win.

Henry - Everything I've seen leads me to believe he will be the starter this week (just reading between the lines in all info I've seen), who ever gets the start in DEN is the guy you want to play.

If you do NOT lose points for sacks, I'd start Kitna. I'd be surprised to see NO put up more than 20 on Tampa, can't really say the same about Detroit. They will most likely be forced to pass because Minny's run D is so good. However Kitna's numbers against them earlier this year were horrible. Still, Kitna.

As for RB, clearly it's just worth waiting till gametime, but I'd honestly lean toward Selvin Young just because Henry hasn't played in 3 weeks? Something like that. He will be rusty. Henry will probably start but Young will probably get the carries that count.